Friday, February 20, 2009

Smile Pretty!

Last night, leaving Walmart, Ava let out an exuberant squeal just as we hit he exit. Her eyes were fixated on something, and as I turned, I realized that she was staring at a sign at the portrait studio, where one could get 30 portraits for $5.99 until Saturday. I thought to myself, "Wow, I really do have a genius infant. She thinks of everything!"

Ok, so maybe she was staring at the shiny balloons, but I still thought it was a good idea to get her 6 month old self commemorated in a too cute for words portrait, so I got to work. I dressed her in this adorable denim jumper with pink and yellow detailing and matching bloomers with a long sleeved white onesie and white tights. I pulled her crazy hair into a a waterfall pony tail on the top of her head and, voila, instant adorable!

When we got to the portrait center, we had to wait a little bit to get in, but that was ok by Ava bug! She just waved and talked to anyone who passed by, flirting with the guys and squealing and laughing with the girls. When it was finally our turn, I was just hoping she had some smiles left! And did she ever...

So the deal with the $5.99 package was that you could only pick one pose. It was 30 pictures of various sizes, but only one pose. Originally, I figured that was fine, but lemme tell ya... this kid is SO photogenic... I had the hardest time picking one! In fact, I was so conflicted, I did buy an extra sheet for ten dollars (I know, I'm such a sucker). They'll get in on March 6th, and I can't wait! I'll scant them in and post them so all of you can see :)

Well, I'm off to KFA tomorrow. Wish me luck!

No comments: