Monday, February 23, 2009

Doctor, doctor, gimme the news...

So, the good news: Ava's good. She has a severe cold which has led to runoff that gives her a sore throat, impacting her appetite. Now she's just sucking down the grape flavored Pedialyte and small bottles. She's in a surprisingly good mood with those sniffles. Even the doctor said, "She can't be that sick; look at that smile!" Way to make Mommy look like a liar, baby girl.

Still, there was some bad news. While Ava bug will be just fine, I'm on antibiotics and decongestants with severe sinus and right ear infections. Yay!!! Blech. I feel like crap, and am gearing up for a tremendously hectic week. Between missed classes, classes that haven't registered yet, and impending AFA auditions (gulp), I'm more than a little stressed. Hopefully I can get back on my feet before permanent damage is done.

No comments: