Monday, June 2, 2008

Blah blah blah... I'm boring myself

Pregnancy does not suit me. I feel totally useless. The past two days, I think I've been operating on this adrenaline rush. We had to move out of the townhouse, the house had to be live-able, and then last night we had guests, so I power cleaned. However, I now feel listless and worthless.

I woke up this morning, fully prepared to have some heavy duty transcription editing to do, only to receive jack taco. How fulfilling. To top it all off, I just had zero energy. It's not really a matter of being tired so much as being without motivation, drive or will. I can't find it in me to do anything. I have a headache, my arm has that soreness again, and the world seems daunting. This is especially amusing, since a lot of what I have left to do is busy work- not even difficult!

So what have I resorted to? Well, I feel a bit like a beached whale, laying in bed and inhaling episode after episode of Desperate Housewives while wishing I had something to do. I hope with all my heart that I have a smidge of energy tomorrow, because I really would like to get a dent made in my to do list before my birthday.

No comments: